Northwestern’s MEM program is specifically designed to accommodate full-time students as well as working professionals. The program requires students to take 12 classes and allows students to graduate in one to three years and take a quarter off if necessary. McCormick also offers a Credentials Program that may allow students to apply credit if they decide to acquire a Masters of Engineering Management degree. MEM Program features include:
- Classes Monday-Thursday from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Flexibility to take one to four classes per quarter all year round
- No requirement to remain enrolled all four quarters
- Campuses in Evanston and Bensenville
- Taking a fourth course carries a reduced tuition rate
- Student may enroll in any quarter (though full-time should begin in fall)
The following graphic offers one example of the path a part-time and full-time degree.